Hotel "Myrtilles" owes its name to the wild blueberries found abundantly in the Ardennes forests.
It is in the heart of this mountain range, and more specifically in Vielsalm, city of Macralles (witches) and Myrtilles (blueberries), that the hotel was established in 1974.
Hotel Myrtilles, is…
- A 3-star hotel, with 19 comfortable and tastefully decorated rooms
- Guarantee of a hotel open throughout the year
- Convenience and comfort of fully-refurbished facilities
- A bar and a restaurant
- An 80-seater event room, La Table de Marie
- A meeting room
- An exceptional location in the Province of Luxembourg, close to Spa-Francorchamps, Eastern Belgium, the Hautes-Fagnes, Germany, and the Netherlands as well as Plopsa-Coo
A family atmosphere!
Located in the immediate vicinity of the lac des "Doyards", the hotel offers the comfort of an elegant establishment and the tranquillity of a small town in the Ardennes.
From the moment you enter our hotel, you will be warmly welcomed by Colette and Michel and enchanted by our huge reception hall with its sparkling colours.